Thursday, September 20, 2007

G Ma's tunes
for cruisin'with the windows rolled down
ZZ Tops Sharp Dressed Man ..Scroll down to widget to play
I know, I know not the regular Granny music right?
Well, thats because we dont have a plain old regular Grandma
We have a G Ma!
You know what I'm sayin'....G'?





Today is her birthday...G ma's of course! You would never guess that she is a day older than 30. I swear she drinks right out of the fountain of youth. This beautiful lady has a heart of gold and she is known for going all out on her grandkids.
Thinking out loud about
Monica Looker
a.k.a. G Ma


Classy
Spiritual
Friendly
Happy
Smiley eyes
Helpful
Tolerant
Welcoming
Thoughful
Young
Grounded
Listener
Mother of my Love....you are truly wonderful!
The kids spent quite a while drawing these pictures...
Ellie is trying to be like her G Pa Looker.
He is a fantastic artisit!
In this picture I was trying to get the kids to hold up their drawings they did for Gma. They were laughing so hard at Nathan who was behind me doing...
WHO KNOWS WHAT
that they totally forgot about why we were taking the picture.
P.S. Doesn't Marcus look so grown up?
WOW!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hooray, an update! Yes Marcus does look grown up!!! Where have I been? BTW, when was his B-day? May something?

Amber said...

Oh, and what a beautiful G-Ma! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Horray!! An update at last, and what a fun surprize! GMa is beside herself with how sweet and beautiful you all are. The very best Birthday present of all this year, by far!!!
We love you all sooooooo much!
G Ma & G Pa

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how grown up Marcus looks. It makes me miss you guys. I hope everything is running smoothly and you have a little time to yourself. Love you.