Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where have I been? I have been in the land of sick, sick and more sick! To put it short RSV, NASH, tubes, adenoids and the list goes on. I have never been more ready for the sun to come out so I can throw open the windows and doors and let the fresh air of 2008 in! With all of that said I will tell you that our holidays were filled with friends and family and a new love of PIT. I love fast moving games and this one ranks right up there with NURTZ!

With all the snow blanketing my world I thought I would take my kids out in it for a few shots. Although this post may not be long at least its fun to look at!














































5 comments:

Amber said...

So good to see an update! Beautiful pictures!!! Sorry to hear about all the sickness, RSV is the worst. Two of our kids were in the hospital with it. If you have seen my blog I hope you don't hate me for having Luke as an option for a name. We may not use it but I hope you will forgive me if we do. Love Amber

Susy said...

Beautiful children you have Hyde!

Sara said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Love the twins! We need to get together soon!
Sara

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute and I'm sorry that you've had to deal with sickness, cold and snow. The pictures are awesome! I love Ellie's teeth in her pictures. It is sooooo 1st grade!

Alice Jane said...

Heidi! Your kids are so cute! Can you come to my house and take pictures of my kids? I'm new to this blog thing. I hope we can all keep in touch better! Love ya cous!