Thursday, June 19, 2008

He did it. He turned one! On Wednesday we had a big party for him. I did a Hawiian theme and the kids loved it! Elise did the Huki Lau along with Carston and her friend Chelsea. They knew it because they did it for the dance festival at the end of the school year. It was adorable! I ran out of room on my camera so I am waiting on a few people to send me some shots. I will post as soon as I get them. We invited a few neighbor friends and of course the usual crowd at Grandma and Grandpa Haws' house.

When everyone crowded around Marcus to sing he had this look on his fac that said " what in the world are you cray people doing????? When the candle was ready to be blown out I let the kids blow it out. All day long Vanessa had been thinking that it could be her birthday too. Whenever I would say happy brthday to Marcus she would chime in.."and mine too?" then I would say "yours is in August and she would quickly reply "yes!".I dont think she knew what this meant. I think she thought it meant that yes, it was her birthday too. So, when it came time for the candle to be blown out she couldnt help but blow with all of her might.

All week long the kids have been begging me to go to Thanksgiving poin. It was such a busy week that I kept telling them that on Thursday we would go. so we did and they loved it. They chose to go to the Childrens garden and all 4 of them had a blast!

Click to play Marcus' Birthday!

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

bestofthebishops said...

cute pics heidi! that was so much fun! thanks for letting us come over. cohen had a blast!

Amber said...

Marcus is a doll! Happy Birthday buddy! Your twins look so big! I don't think I have seen them in about a year. Wish we could have made it to the gardens on the same day:( We missed you. Glad you got to go though. BTW, that cake is adorable! What a fun party!

Lindsay said...

Looks like so much fun! Marcus is such a cute little one year old. We will see you in less then 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! Wish we could have been there. Eli loves the pictures. See you soon!

Rachel said...

Very cute pics Heidi. I love the cake. Is that waterpark at Thanksgiving point? Looks like sooooo much fun!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you did something fun today! 30 can you believe it? These will be our best years right? Lets plan to hang out a little more! Unless you are moving far away that is. Love you Heidi!!!

Baby Bling said...

I can't even remember how I just came across your blog, but I am glad I did. Your little family is so cute! It seems like just last week that we met at the park with Cyndi and you just had I little girl. Time flies...

Amber said...

Where in the world are ya girl? Did ja move away?