Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mi Hermana



This is my sister Emily. Right now she is Hermana Haws. She is on a 18 month, LDS mission. She is serving in Santa Monica, California but she is in the L.A. California mission. I miss her so much. We are tight, her and I. We have a lot of fun together. Before her mission she was over at my house everyday. She gets home either the end of this month or the beginning of January. After she gets home she is going strait to BYU Idaho. The song that is playing right now is one that reminds me of her. She is very musical and can play several instruments... but her love is the viola. She plays this so beautifully on her viola. Auntie Em doesnt even know Marcus and she left before the twins turned one. On her mission she has grown so much, in so many ways. I cant wait to see her.. this sister of mine!


3 comments:

Mathie Fam said...

Great picture! I can't wait for her to get home too. Even though I don't live there, I miss her too!

Lindsay said...

I miss her too. She is so great. I hope she gets home this month!

Rachel said...

I love her too! I can't wait until she gets home. Oh the stories she will have!