Saturday, November 17, 2007


Well, Last week I informed Elise that she wil have a dish day where she is in charge of the dishes after dinner. She was really excited. Luke and Vanessa were excited about using the stools and bugging their big sis. I was so proud of her that she did them all by herself. She even filled the dishwasher with soap and started it! My mom and dad came to say goodbye before they left to Mazatlan and my mom noticed some bubbles coming out of the bottom of the dishwasher. We started to laugh. I tried not to make too big of a deal about it in front of Elise. However next Friday she will know exactly which soap goes in the dishwasher and which soap doesn't.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is so cute of her. She looks so tall in this picture. Tell her that I am proud of her doing the dishes all by herself. That is so hard to do all by yourself.

Young Family said...

That is so funny! She is such a cute girl.

Amber said...

That's awesome, hey what happened to my loyal commenting friend? Do you not love me anymore? :) Did you see the news on my blog. I'm gonna need some tips from the pro!

Rachel said...

She is getting big and we are getting old! Tell her that I am proud of her. I will have to show this picture to Shaunie so that she can see her good example and possibly learn from it. You're such a good mom!

Mathie Fam said...

So cute! Looks like your dish doing days and coming to an end! haha jk Marcus by the way is so big. I haven't even got to see him yet. I can't wait to see him when we come in a month! So cute! He doesn't look like Luke.. .more like Ellie when she was little.